Guest Faculty Recruitment
Guest Faculty Recruitment Session 2021-22
Written Test /Walk-in Interview for Guest Faculty
The College proposes to prepare a panel of qualified and experienced persons for engaging them on purely temporary contractual basis for the teaching, laboratory classes and other related academic works etc. for a maximum period of eleven months or end of academic session 2021-22 or appointment of regular faculty whichever is earlier. Reservation shall be applied as per UP State Govt. rules as per requirement. This engagement will be purely temporary & on contractual basis (no claim for regular appointment shall be entertained at any stage) and will carry an honorarium of Rs. 450/- per period, subject to maximum of Rs. 30,000 or as per G.O. 4656/lksyg&1&2015&176@98 fnukad 07@12@2015.
The disciplines/branches in which guest faculty to be engaged on contract basis are as follows:
|S.No.||Branch/ Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|5||Physics (Applied Science Deptt.)||01|
|6||Environmental Engineering (Applied Science Deptt.)||01|
Number of vacancies may vary as per requirement.
Qualifications/Eligibility: As per AICTE Norms
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. degree.
|11:00 AM||Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering||Rajkiya Engineering College, Tirwa Road, Kannauj|
|11:00 AM||Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Environmental Engineering||Rajkiya Engineering College, Tirwa Road, Kannauj|
Interested and eligible candidates are required to report for Written test and Walk-in-Interview at their own expense in the Institute as per given schedule along with following documents.
- One copy of application form in prescribed performa alongwith self attested photocopies of all relevant degrees and experience certificates with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director, Rajkiya Engineering College, Kannauj, payable at Kannauj in original.
- Original certificates related to relevant degrees and experience.
- Three passport size photographs with proof of identification.
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority of State Govt. of U.P
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill online Application Form available on website https://reck.ac.in/career/ before August 13, 2021 however printout of application submitted at the time of written test alongwith all certificates and testimonials with appropriate DD in original.
- Candidates are required to bring Filled offline application form, self attested photocopies of relevant degree and experience certificates, publications, passport size photographs along with proof of identification such as Aadhar/PAN etc. at the time of Written Test and Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the Written Test and Interview.
- Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the referred advertisement, before appearing in the Written Test/Interview. If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he cannot use it as right, at any stage, to claim his candidature for any post advertised.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on institute Website www.reck.ac.in. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the institute website for updates, if any.
- The Institute has right not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change at any time.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangement for stay for one to two days. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates reporting for Written Test/Interview may be required to appear in written test scheduled as above for screening purpose.
- The selected candidates has to produce Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/- indicating the contract of service before joining in the concerned department.
RAJKIYA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Rajkiya Engineering College, Kannauj was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the year 2015 with four branches, Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Civil Engg and Computer Science & Engg with annual intake of Sixty (60) in each branch.