Guest Faculty Recruitment Session 2021-22
Written Test /Walk-in Interview for Guest Faculty
The College proposes to prepare a panel of qualified and experienced persons for engaging them on purely temporary contractual basis for the teaching, laboratory classes and other related academic works etc. for a maximum period of eleven months or end of academic session 2021-22 or appointment of regular faculty whichever is earlier. Reservation shall be applied as per UP State Govt. rules as per requirement. This engagement will be purely temporary & on contractual basis (no claim for regular appointment shall be entertained at any stage) and will carry an honorarium of Rs. 450/- per period, subject to maximum of Rs. 30,000 or as per G.O. 4656/lksyg&1&2015&176@98 fnukad 07@12@2015.
The disciplines/branches in which guest faculty to be engaged on contract basis are as follows:
|S.No.||Branch/ Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|3||Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|5||Physics (Applied Science Deptt.)||01|
|6||Environmental Engineering (Applied Science Deptt.)||01|
Number of vacancies may vary as per requirement.
Qualifications/Eligibility: As per AICTE Norms
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. degree.
Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering
|Rajkiya Engineering College, Tirwa Road, Kannauj|
|11:00 AM||Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Environmental Engineering||Rajkiya Engineering College, Tirwa Road, Kannauj|
Interested and eligible candidates are required to report for Written test and Walk-in-Interview at their own expense in the Institute as per given schedule along with following documents.
- One copy of application form in prescribed performa alongwith self attested photocopies of all relevant degrees and experience certificates with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director, Rajkiya Engineering College, Kannauj, payable at Kannauj in original.
- Original certificates related to relevant degrees and experience.
- Three passport size photographs with proof of identification.
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority of State Govt. of U.P
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill online Application Form available on website https://reck.ac.in/career/ before August 13, 2021 however printout of application submitted at the time of written test alongwith all certificates and testimonials with appropriate DD in original.
- Candidates are required to bring Filled offline application form, self attested photocopies of relevant degree and experience certificates, publications, passport size photographs along with proof of identification such as Aadhar/PAN etc. at the time of Written Test and Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in the Written Test and Interview.
- Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the referred advertisement, before appearing in the Written Test/Interview. If an applicant is inadvertently allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he cannot use it as right, at any stage, to claim his candidature for any post advertised.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on institute Website www.reck.ac.in. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the institute website for updates, if any.
- The Institute has right not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change at any time.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangement for stay for one to two days. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates reporting for Written Test/Interview may be required to appear in written test scheduled as above for screening purpose.
- The selected candidates has to produce Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/- indicating the contract of service before joining in the concerned department.