Please visit on my page (for more details) https://sites.google.com/view/anuragshukla•Ph.D., Mathematics (Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India)•Mathematical Control Theory, Differential Equations, Fractional Calculus.•
Papers in Referred Journals:
1. A. Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D. N. Pandey, Approximate controllability of semilinear system with state delay using sequence method, J. Franklin Inst. 352 (2015), no. 11, 5380-5392. MR3416770 (Elsevier, SCI, IF 4.504).
2. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D. N. Pandey, Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Fractional Control Systems of Order (1; 2] with Infinite Delay, Mediterr. J. Math. 13 (2016), no. 5, 2539-2550. MR3554260 (Springer, SCI, IF 1.4).
3. A. Shukla et al., Approximate Controllability of Second-Order Semilinear Control System, Circuits Systems Signal Process. 35 (2016), no. 9, 3339-3354. MR3529759 (Springer, SCI, IF 2.225)
4. A.Shukla et al., Approximate Controllability of Fractional Semilinear Stochastic System of Order (1; 2], Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, Springer DOI:10.1007/s10883-016-9350-7 (Springer, SCI, IF 1.425).
5. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Controllability of semilinear stochastic control system with finite delay, IMA J Math Control Info (2016) doi: 10.1093/imamci/dnw059 (Oxford University Press, SCI, IF 1.55).
6. Anurag Shukla, U. Arora and N. Sukavanam, Approximate controllability of retarded semilinear stochastic system with non local conditions, J. Appl. Math. Comput. 49 (2015), no. 1-2, 513-527. MR3393792 (Springer, SCI, IF 1.686).
8. Rohit Patel, Anurag Shukla, SS Jadon, Existence and optimal control problem for semilinear fractional order (1,2] control system. Math Meth Appl Sci. 2020; 1- 12. https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.6662 (Wiley, SCI, IF 2.32)
9. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D. N. Pandey, Approximate controllability of second order semilinear stochastic system with nonlocal conditions, Ann. Univ. Ferrara Sez. VII Sci. Mat.61 (2015), no. 2, 355-366. MR3421710 (Springer)
10. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Stochastic Control System with Nonlocal Conditions, Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory 15 (2015), no. 3, 321-333.
11. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Complete Controllability of Semilinear Stochastic Systems with delay, Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo DOI.10.1007/s12215-015-0191-0 (Springer, ESCI).
12. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Complete Controllability of Semilinear Stochastic Systems with delay in both state and control, Mathematical Reports 18(68), 2 (2016),247-259. (Editura Academiei Romane ,SCI, IF 0.662)
13. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate Controllability of Fractional Semilinear Control System of Order (1; 2] in Hilbert Spaces, Nonlinear Studies 22(1),131-138, 2015 (Cambridge Scientific)
14. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate controllability of semilinear fractional stochastic control system. Asian-European Journal of Mathematics 11, no. 06(2018): 1850088 (World Scientific, ESCI).
15. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate controllability of semilinear stochastic system with multiple delays in control. Cogent Mathematics and Statistics 3, no.1 (2016): 1234183 (Taylor and Francis, ESCI)
16. A. Shukla, R. Patel,. Existence and Optimal Control Results for Second-Order Semilinear System in Hilbert Spaces. Circuits Syst Signal Process (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-021-01680-2 (Springer, SCI, IF 2.225).
17. Ajeet Singh, Anurag Shukla, Existence results for second-order semilinear stochastic delay differential equation. Math Meth Appl Sci. 2021; 1– 9. https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.7463 (Wiley, SCI, IF 2.32 ).
18. Ajeet Singh, Anurag Shukla, V. Vijayakumar, and R. Udhayakumar, 2021. Asymptotic stability of fractional order (1, 2] stochastic delay differential equations in Banach spaces. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 150, p.111095 (Elsevier, SCI, IF 5.94).
19. C. Dineshkumar, R Udhayakumar, V Vijayakumar, K S Nisar, Anurag Shukla. A note on the approximate controllability of Sobolev type fractional stochastic integro-differential delay inclusions with order 1https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.7681 (Wiley, SCI, IF 2.32).
24. Rohit Patel, Anurag Shukla, Shimpi Singh Jadon. Optimal control problem for fractional stochastic nonlocal semilinear system accepted for publication in FILOMAT. (SCI, IF 0.848).
2. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Controllability of Semilinear Stochastic System with Multiple Delays in Control, IFAC proceedings volumes, Vol. 47, issue 1, 2014, 306-312.
3. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Stochastic System with State Delay, A book chapter in Mathematical Analysis and Its Applications (Springer), ISBN 978-81-322-2485-3
4. Anurag Shukla, N. Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Complete controllability of Impulsive Semilinear Stochastic Retarded System, IEEE proceedings.
5. A. Shukla, N Sukavanam and D.N.Pandey, Approximate Controllability of semilinear integrodifferential equations, SIAM PD 15, Arizona USA
The Department of Applied Science, Rajkiya Engineering College Kannauj (REC Kannauj) proud to organise the First International Conference on Mathematics and Computation (ICMC 2021) with Virtual / Online Presentations during October 22-23, 2021. The aim of the conference ICMC 2021 is to bring together mathematicians and Computational researchers who work in the fields of Mathematics, Data Science and its applications in various fields of science and engineering and to encourage collaboration and exchange of interdisciplinary ideas among the participants.